15 April 2013

Music Monday!

Here we are again at the beginning of the week. Today has been a rather heavy day filled with some pretty heartbreaking news. I'd like to take this time to say that I truly hope you and your loved ones have not been affected by the tragedy that happened in Boston today. We are all here on this planet together. I know that some people say "we all die alone" but I truly believe that it is in fact the exact opposite...we all die together. We live together and we die together. Life and death are things we all experience and therefore, we are never alone. You are never alone. If anyone needs anything, I'd be happy to help. My heart is heavy, and is along side yours. Let's get through this together. The song today is one that I believe can help us all get through a little struggle. It's definitely an old song, but it never ceases to make me feel lighter. I hope it does the same for you. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you... Blue Skies by Noah and the Whale.
You're all so strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment